Chest congestion
Hi Doctor, I have been experiencing coughing and difficulty breathing mainly during night and morning time. This started during september. I have taken anti-allergic medicines after consultation but problem persists. When the coughing starts it lasts till about 1 hr and experience wheezing and difficulty in breathing. This has affected my already sensitive stomach also. Please consult! Thanks

Take tab.Montair-LC, once a day for 2 weeks,Syp.Mucolite 2 teaspoon 2/3 times a day for 5 days,tab.AZAX-500 mg once a day for 5 days,Steam inhalation at night ,Warm saline gargles daily-call 98 11 03 16 56

+148
Chat with a doctor
It seems to be asthma like problem with bronchitis. Need to start medication once review you. Can consult me in my clinic address. Regards Dr Vishwas

Cough with wheezing and chest congestion Severe cough and chest congestion Baby chest congestion