cardiologist-icon
Chest Burning Sensation
For the last couple of days I'm feeling a burning sensation on my right chest. It even hurts to touch on the skin. At times it aches and it on pressing the area just below the right rib it feels little relief. What do I do?

Hello there....., I went through your query.... Looks like you have developed Costochondritis.... Costochondritis is a painful inflammation of the costchondrial joint connecting the ribs to the sternum. ... Costochondritis causes localised chest pain that you can reproduce by pushing on the cartilage in the front of your ribcage. ... Treatment options include anti inflammatory medication and warm compresses....Consult Orthopedician....