Chest block

Day before yesterday, i was lying down and something like acidity happened i to my stomach and in next five minutes when i was standing it got all my chest blocked and i was feeling like something got stuck and i wasnt able to breathe.. the whole chest till ribs end got blockd.. i tried drinking cold drinks and eno n after 5minz i burped and got normal.. it happend 2nd day as well.. is it gastro or some kind of an infection. I feel like it starts from the below my liver and catch up whole chest area till ribs.where i feel sometjing gets stuck..

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest block

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello..... You have gastritis, gas produced in stomach tries to escape out.. So you are feeling chest tightness.. Take curdrice ,drink plenty of water , have frequent small meals instead of large regular meals.Sleep 2-3 hours after having dinner . Avoid spicy, hot ,high protein containing foods like fish ....