Chest block

Day before yesterday, i was lying down and something like acidity happened i to my stomach and in next five minutes when i was standing it got all my chest blocked and i was feeling like something got stuck and i wasnt able to breathe.. the whole chest till ribs end got blockd.. i tried drinking cold drinks and eno n after 5minz i burped and got normal.. it happend 2nd day as well.. is it gastro or some kind of an infection. I feel like it starts from the below my liver and catch up whole chest area till ribs.where i feel sometjing gets stuck..

Hello..... You have gastritis, gas produced in stomach tries to escape out.. So you are feeling chest tightness.. Take curdrice ,drink plenty of water , have frequent small meals instead of large regular meals.Sleep 2-3 hours after having dinner . Avoid spicy, hot ,high protein containing foods like fish ....