cardiologist-icon
Chest area tightness sometimes
I recovered from covid and it's been 4mnths by now,but at sometimes am feeling chest area tightness along with left side shoulder and elbow area don't know what's happening, no palpitations no abnormal heartbeat all are good but this tightness happening,plz help me with the exact resolution,tq

Visit a lung specialist / pulmologist to evaluate for any residual effects of covid . Do deep breathing exercises / incentive spirometry. Should recover soon .
Get ECG ECHO TMT and Chest X ray done
Did you take steroids during Covid treatment? Latest chest X-ray? Spo2?
Consultation for detailed evaluation