Chest and back pain
I have been tested positive for covid from past 17 days and today i got a negative report. From few days i am experiencing chest and back pain mostly towards the left and middle side. Whenever i bend down, i feel heaviness in my chest and back. Should i go for CT SCAN and other test. Please suggest

Get a hrct scan done , in case you if you have any breathing difficulty, kindly consult  if you think it would be helpful for you . Thank you

Take some pain killer and wait for 3-4 days. Most of time these type of constitutional symptoms appear post covid. You can also take some muscle relaxant. If these symptoms increases then go for HRCT CHEST