Chest & sharp headache  after sex.
During sex when seman discharge or ejeculate after that feels hard pain in chest, nausea ,pain in body,weekness & strong headache  persist for one day or more. This happens after sex only. It occurred from last three years. I feels headache & nausea multiple time After sex. Please suggest right treatment or help for me. Thanks

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Hi, It is due to the internal that you facing these issues. I would want you to get few blood tests done. Basis the results of the same would be able to assist you further. Don’t need to take stress as stress would at to your issue. For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out.
Consult me direclty via practo for treatment