#ChennaiRainsHelp Stomach pain,
Initially mild pain in the stomach which now subside but pan starts in the ribs on both sided. Which Doctor should I consult in Noida.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, have you had any history of injury to ribs ? If not it can be musculoskeletal pain , consult orthopedic doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.