#ChennaiRainsHelp problem in throat
I have problem with my throat from 3 months before i consulted with ent specialist doctors and also they checked with endoscopy but there is no problem what should i do now?
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello do salt water gargling upper respiratory tract infection should be ruled out antibiotics should be prescribed consult physician or ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?