#ChennaiRainsHelp Acne and Marks
Hi Sir, My friend is having serious acne problem and marks on face. So is it posible to remove marks with medicines or lease treatment is possible. Please suggest
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi Your friend seems to be having adult acne. This acne is due to underlying hormonal or lifestyle problems. This may not respond to only cream and you may need oral antibiotics as well as retinoids. Please pay attention to your diet and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Exercise regularly and avoid junk food. Use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Avoid picking at your pimples to minimise the risk of scarring. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments. Treatments such as chemical peels laser or dermabrasion will also help you find significant improvement in the scars. However it is important to follow up with the recommended medicines and treatments so that best results can be found
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.