Chemical peel
I am undergoing chemical peel sessions on my face. I have had my first session around 10 days back. I have oily skin I need to know till much time shall I avoid sunlight?? Because after 2 days of my next peel session ,there is an outing planned. Would it be safe to go out in sunlight??

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Usually a few days , up-to 3 days avoidance of Sun exposure is recommended and after that also if you maintain that results will be better. Skin becomes sensitive and will be more prone to tan if you have continuous sun exposure. Regular usage of a sunscreen should help you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
Regular usage of a Sunscreen.