Cheek ulcer
I have addiction of chewing tobacco for last 4 years. Now i experiencing slight changes in skin inside my left cheek..i m worried what to do now..is it starting of cancer
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You may need a biopsy to confirm what is the problem with your cheek.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.