Chapped lips
I know I may be dehydrated, but my question is I drink 4-5 liters of water per day and not live in dry place but in moisture place (Hyderabad, INDIA) but even then my upper lip gets dry (chapped) and whenever I eat and food gets touched in those areas it really burns. Please Suggest me some remedy except lip balm

Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Nagpur
You may be suffering from actinic chelitis or squamous chelitis which is a chronic condition and need long term Maintainence. Sometimes food and sometimes licking the lips to often to make it wet precipitates it. You have to continue the lip balm and for the medications you must visit a qualified dermatologist at the earliest.