Chapped lips from 2 month
I'm suffering from chapped and dry lips since two months i tried out everything but no use now a days i started getting small pimples around my lips. Is it a severe problem. What can be the reason behind this. How can I cure this.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you have  a habit of biting your lips, then you need to stop. You can apply sebamed lip defense lip balm daily. It will heal soon. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.