Changes in Hormones

Hi, I have been diagnosed with PCOS, consulted doc April , she gave me duphaston 10mg which I took for two months and got my periods. I didn't take it the third month and I did not get my period, yesterday was the 60th day of my last period. When I had called my doctor she has told I would get periods without medicine on 60th day. But I did not get checked with pregnancy kit 15 days back but the result was negative and since 2 weeks I have white discharge and since a week pain in the nipples, lower back ache and slightly stomach ache. What could be the reason. Please no one line answers, reply with reasons thank you

Doctor Answers (5) on Changes in Hormones

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
See you should have hormonal correlation to diagnosis  of pcod... Only duphaston will not help in this case you need combination of both hormone estrogen and progesterone.. First do sonograpghy now.. How much is endometrial lining gives a clue.. And you need to take treatment properly
Dr. Maulik Shah Ahmedabad | General Physician
hi, it may be due to PCOD . in PCOD period sometime not come without medicine so do sonography
If till now you haven't got your periods, do one urine pregnancy kit test . If it's negative, u better take tab meprate/ deviry 10 mg bd for 7 days, then stop. U should get your period after 3-7 days after completing your dose.
Also let me know whether you are married and want to conceive or not. Because regularisation of cycles in pcod and treatment for having child in pcod....both require completely different treatment.
Also let us know of your BMI, and your thyroid profile
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Are you obese? Get your thyroid hormone levels checked.

You want regularisation of the menses or conception?

Dr Sachin Dalal