Change in vision

Hi suddenly my eye power had changed Initially I had -1.75 both eyes Now in left eye it is -1.0 and in right eye it is -2.0 as per opthalmologist Also I reported some floaters in right eye for which he did ratina verification and nothing wrong was found But I feel the sudden change is bit overwhelming for me and it cause discomfort in right eye as my vision is bit cloudy in that What can be the possible reason for such a change From last month I was swimming in pool can it be the reason?

Doctor Answers (2) on Change in vision

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello at this age, number becomes stable and doesnt change. you should take a second opinion
Dr. Ravi Thadani Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
This is  Not possible, small number can fluctuate  specially at times when one is engaged in long duration of studies, or any work that requires you to stare for long duartions at screens. Get your number rechecked by an ophthalmologist under dilation ( not optometrist).  Also you can Use some antioxidant medicines special for eyes and washing your eyes frequently can help a lot.