Chalmydia and herpea

In Dec 2015 I was having unprotected sex with a prostitute .After 3 & 7 months Chlamydia and herpes came reactive . What should treatment should I take to cure these disease
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chalmydia and herpea

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. The titres merely do not dictate treatment. The decision to treat is based on many other factors. Online consultations have such limitations as discussion about the medications is often incomplete.
Next Steps
Meet a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?