Cervix stitch

Hi doctor I'm 25 week pregnant though I have been on bed rest with cervix stitch @22 weeks it's been decreasing now it is 1.9 I'm really scared I want this baby im taking susten 200mg orally then how can I avoid preterm please help me or what else solution is there to save my baby now it is weighing 728gms
views-icons 19 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Cervix stitch

Take complete bed rest. Consult your obstetrician regarding oral tablets for relaxation of uterus, Steroid injections (24 MG betametasone) for lung maturation of baby, hydroxy progesterone Depot weekly, arginine supplements, and injection atosiban in case of emergency.
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Go for vaginal progesterone or didrogesteron Keep moving ur foot/ leg in bed to avoid blood clots in calf which can be more fatal.. And Take Care
Dear Practo user, The management you are undergoing is the maximum one can do. It is said that vaginal administration of Susten is better than oral administration for prevention of preterm labour. Continue with the treatment and hope for the best.