Cervical spondylosis

I have cervical pain since 2 years but I started treatment at the time i got realised the actual problem before 1 year. I am facing severe headache,neck pain and all the time feeling giddiness too.I had visited many doctors and my MRI is normal.Now my lower back also started paining and I am not able to live normal lif

Doctor Answers (4) on Cervical spondylosis

Take Homoeopathic medicine Lachnanthis 1M. 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills after 1/2 hour of meals. Avoid coffee, sour things, drink plenty of water.
Take homoeopathic treatment
Hello, Spondylosis is a degenerative process of the vertebrae. When vertebrae of the neck are involved it is know as cervical spondylosis and similarly when vertebrae of back are involved its known as lumbar spondylosis. The degeneration of the vertebrae reduces the spaces in between the joints which results in compression of the nerves flowing through the tunnel. This compression results in symptoms like pain,tingling,giddiness. You are fortunate enough that the MRI is normal also age is a prime preventive factor. Homoeopathic medicines will definitely reduce the symptoms to a great extent.It can relieve you of your repeated headaches,pains and giddiness.A detailed case will be taken so as to arrive at the correct,individualized, constitutional remedy for you to prevent the recurrences along with relieving your symptoms. Alongside some physiotherapy or yoga will keep the symptoms at bay.But it has to be done under proper guidance.Also if you have a sedentary desk job check whether the screen of your desktop is at eye level, bending for too long aggravates the complaint Hope this was helpful.If you have any further questions regarding the same please do not hesitate to ask me. Regards.
Here ur MRI report showing normal is good thing.But for Cerv Spobdlts,if u dont get much expected relief from ur present medication,then u can try Homeo T/t,which is has many good remedies.Along with that,try Physiotherapy which also gives good results.