Cervical spondylitis

I have early cervical spondylitis with mild diffuse annular bulges C5/C6 & C6/C7 disc intending the thecal sac. I have a mild pain around left shoulder blade and left hand. I was on allopathic medicine for one month and now I am on homeopathic medicine. Not having pain but feel uneasiness in left side of body from neck to knee.

Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Sindhudurg

Homeopathy has a very promising role in the treatment of cervical spondylosis. The long term results of homeopathy are very encouraging. Homoeopathic treatment of cervical spondylosis is dependant upon an important factor i.e. amounts of degenerative changes that have taken place in the bones and the disk. In other words the extent of damage to your spine will determine the speed at which your problem gets cured and also to what extent you get cured. In cases where there are mild to moderate changes in the cervical spine the cure is much faster and the recovery is very substantial.
consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects
Along with medication we need to realize the importance of prevention of disease As we get more and more absorbed into modern lifestyle like increased working and prolonged driving hours, sitting in front of computer and television for hours together and sedentary life style, it leads to increased wear and tear in our neck muscles and spine. This is what further predisposes us to early and rapid changes in our bones and vertebrae. Thus lifestyle modifications are the first step in preventing the further degeneration and an early onset of cervical spondylosis.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Since you are getting better by Homoeopathy, continue with the same. It is advisable that you do neck excercises along with it. It appears that your profession is a maintaining cause for your complaint. While sitting maintain a straight posture. Regards
Dr Tanmay Palsule
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Pune

Uneasiness from neck to knee is a non specific symtom. You may not worry if you are exercising and under medication.
Correct your posture and continue medication
Excercise to be done under supervision of a physiotherapist or trainer.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Start Homoeopathic medicine Bryonia 30. 4 pills -- 3 times daily -- 30 days. Chew pills. Take medicine as advised.
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Noida
Its good to hear that you are recovering continue with homeopathic medicines along with that i would recommend you to go for exercises to remove stiffness if you feel dizzy or vertigo then you can stop exercise otherwise continue with both therapies