Cervical Sponbylises
I m feeling pain on the left & center of the chest & left side of shoulder & left side upper back & collar & neck from last three months it started paining in the left hand elbow and numbness in the left hand & small finger sometimes i feel numbness in the left leg also sometimes it pain the left side of jaw & face I also find the little swelling on my centre of the chest on the last rib I m facing this problem from more than 1 year My local physician has asked me to do the following test Xray of chest & neck Ecg chest Sonography & couple of blood test After seeing the test reports doctor says they are almost normal I have consulted 2-3 doctors for the opinions 1 says you are having cervical Sponbylises 1 says you are having chostrocontrodities 1 says you don't have anything you are just thinking of the pain I m really feed up with this pain I Don't know what to do to get rid I also can't concentrate on my work The pain is increasing day by day I had almost loss 15 kgs

Dr. R . Deepak
General Physician 32 yrs exp Pune

Dear Sir, The best thing to do in your case , a clear case of cervical spondylitis and probably beginning of lumbar spondylitis too , is to find a holistic therapist with good qualifications and experience and undergo acupuncture and Panchakarma therapy.You will get complete cure in a few days.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Seems like you do have cervical spondylosis based on your x Ray. The swelling and pain in your chest near the rib does suggest costochondritis. I would recommend that you also undergo a chest X Ray of PA view which will highlight the costochondral junction and we will be able to know if there is any inflammation there.
Dear Sir You do have cervical spondylosis as per this report