Cervical Sponbylises

I m feeling pain on the left & center of the chest & left side of shoulder & left side upper back & collar & neck from last three months it started paining in the left hand elbow and numbness in the left hand & small finger sometimes i feel numbness in the left leg also sometimes it pain the left side of jaw & face I also find the little swelling on my centre of the chest on the last rib I m facing this problem from more than 1 year My local physician has asked me to do the following test Xray of chest & neck Ecg chest Sonography & couple of blood test After seeing the test reports doctor says they are almost normal I have consulted 2-3 doctors for the opinions 1 says you are having cervical Sponbylises 1 says you are having chostrocontrodities 1 says you don't have anything you are just thinking of the pain I m really feed up with this pain I Don't know what to do to get rid I also can't concentrate on my work The pain is increasing day by day I had almost loss 15 kgs
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Cervical Sponbylises

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
17 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Neurosurgeon

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear Sir You do have cervical spondylosis as per this report
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello Sir, Seems like you do have cervical spondylosis based on your x Ray. The swelling and pain in your chest near the rib does suggest costochondritis. I would recommend that you also undergo a chest X Ray of PA view which will highlight the costochondral junction and we will be able to know if there is any inflammation there.
Dr. R . Deepak
31 yrs. of exp | Pune | General Physician
Dear Sir, The best thing to do in your case , a clear case of cervical spondylitis and probably beginning of lumbar spondylitis too , is to find a holistic therapist with good qualifications and experience and undergo acupuncture and Panchakarma therapy.You will get complete cure in a few days.