Cervical Spine

I met with accident, and suffered wip lash to my neck.After 8 days I felt tingling in my right hand. I have MRI report( plz check attached file). What majors should I take? should I go for physiotherapy? I am on medication will that suffice for cure.
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Yes you should go for physical therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?