Cervical neck pain -whole body stiffness
I am suffering from Cervical neck pain, while sleeping just got neck muscles spasm. Can this cause whole body stiffness? I tried physiotherapy but no use. Please do the needful and help me.

Stop using pillow, try to sleep flat on the bed in supine position. And get done XRAT CERVICAL SPINE AP AND LATERAL VIEW if possible . it doesn't cost much .. if u want to consult online. It wud be better

If there is whole body stiffness and pre existing cervical issue, you should visit a Neurosurgeon in person, for clinical evaluation.