Cervical lymphadenitis
My 2 sides cervical lymph nodes are enlarged.one is 2 cm another is less than .6 cm These are not decreasing after 3 weeks of antibiotic.is it cancer or lymphoma? I have shown 2 specialists and have done USG of neck in which report came reactive lymph nodes and doctors are saying nothing serious.no other symptoms associated.i am panicked .please help me

well reactive lymphadenopathy are mainly due to upper respiratory infection. something they become enlarged for long duration. but i still recommend to get TB checked up. in indian population TB is common cause of cervical lymphadenopathy.