Cervical & dizziness
Hi, I am 26 and working as a manager.I have Cervical issue.Though i do not have a lot of pain in my neck but dizziness is one big issue. This Cervical issue increases during winters and when i work more. My mother who is 50 too has this same problem.In this i find it difficult to balance my body and I sit down.I am not being able to exercise or concentrate on my work due to this.I have consulted neurologists, done homeopathy courses but have not got rid of it.I have got all my X rays including brain mri done which were normal.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. We need a detailed case taking for your complete cure. Visit me at my clinic.