Certain I'll habits
I have attraction towards gambling where I have failed multiple times but I tend to repeat after some period I know that it's not fruitful but I feel that's my forte. .and also inclined towards ilegal business though not attempted any but there is always temption of doing some scam or con

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...first and foremost you need to pick yourself up and be strong. Also please a psychiatrist for complete and detailed evaluation. It is also important that important that close family members accompany the patient while visiting the psychiatrist. They will be able to evaluate if there's any compulsive disorder or personality disorder and councel you further. So kindly visit one as soon as possible.