CBC test results
I am 28 weeks pregnant. Got CBC ,FBS, PpBS done. My MCH and WBC are high and have low leucocytes. Also found 8- 10epithelial cells in urine and few crystals of calcium oxalate.My sugar tests and other blood parameters are perfectly fine. I m taking folic acid , iron , calcium ,vitamin d supplements and protein powder as per prescription. I take simple home cooked food.What shld i do . kindly advise.

Hello.. I think everything is fine...but you may have mild urinary tract infection...drink water well..keep yourself hydrated...you can take this reports and show it to your obstetrician when you meet her for your next checkup... because sometimes we need to correlate the lab reports with the physical examination..thank you