CBC test report

Hello doctor After a visit to Delhi i got some red itching big marks on my hands so doctor prescribed me to take Rosukast-F and adviced for a CBC test, a photo which i have attached below. Plz help me with the abnormalities according to my report.

Doctor Answers (1) on CBC test report

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Kindly follow up with the same doctor for better advice as he knows your case better. It looks from the report that the haemoglobin level is slightly low. Ask for improving the same to your physician. Hope it helps you.