Cavity in widom tooth
I have a cavity in my wisdom tooth and it requires a root canal. What will be the approximate cost of the root canal along with capping (semi ceramic).

Dr. Richard Pereira
Dentist 16 yrs exp Mumbai
Root Canal Treatment in wisdom teeth are a little more difficult to execute because of the nature of the anatomy of the canals and its access and hence are a little more expensive. The cost of the cap otherwise remains the same. But the need for such a treatment would be determined only from an xray. Alternatively most wisdom teeth would be better extracted because of their anomalous position in the dental arch.