Cavity in chewing tooth
I have cavity in upper tooth and whole brushing in morning... I face bleeding from there... Also food sticks in there...

Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Cavity and bleeding gums are sing of vitamin deficency and poor hygien use good toothpast ,brush twice daily use clove oil apply on the gums are garggle with it , increase intake of citrus fruits which are rich in vit c
Dr. Nayana P Hegde
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Bangalore
For the tooth cavity please get it checked by a dentist and get the filling done. If the bleeding is from the gums you can G32 Tablets, powder the tablet and massage it on the gums and retain for 5 minutes, rinse it with fresh water and repeat it 3 thrice daily.Improve on your oral hygiene and intake of Vitamin C , oranges, kiwi fruit, guava in the diet.