Cavity and tooth ache
I had a cavity filled 3 years back. It seems to have reopened and I have very painful toothaches in that position. What do I do?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..visit a dentist to start root canal. Because in a deep cavity ,filling lasts for only 2-3-5 years. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ..,visit a nearby dentist ASAP for a proper diagnosis with xray... You might be having secondary infection w.r.t that tooth and need a root canal treatment for that ... Take care ...!!
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
You need to visit a dentist who will take an x-ray and determine the depth of cavity ..if decày is involving the pulp of your teeth as you are saying that there is pain..you will need to undergo root canal treatment and then cap the teeth .this way u can save your natural teeth..
Dentist
Hi , take an x ray to see how's the Condition . Either need replacing rct or extraction followed by cap