Caveties and pain
I have caveties,even though i brush twice a day and use mouthwash often,i have got sudden toothache from yesterday.I had lysoflam last night,diclofen and ketorol dt today but its still there.Can anyone suggest me some antibiotic.I will get it checked but i need a temporary solution for the time being.

Dr. Aditya Shahabadi
Endodontist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hi... Cavities can happen even if you brush specially between two teeth. The best way to ward them off is by flossing twice daily. You can take tab clavam 625 mg twice daily for 5 days if you have spontaneous pain without eating or drinking. Thank you
Dr. Geetin Murmu
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 18 yrs exp Kolkata
Sporidex AF750 twice daily for 5 days along woth Keterol DT. Get an xray done  after  the pain subsides. You might  need RCT