animal-health-icon
Cat meowing
Hi, my cat is meowing as if she is calling me to be near her & she has a swelling under her abdomen. The doc said its hernia just by touching the area. I don't understand if she is normal or having any pain or something else wrong. she is eating & drinking fine till now.

Whts the age of ur cat nd in case its an hernia u can get an ultrasound done to confirm nd thn u hv to get her hernia operated in ny case.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hello there. She might be in pain. Consult a vet and get done whatever is necessary. Regards