Caruncle itching and eye redness
Since few days or 1 week i have itching in either of the caruncles, I struggle to sleep at night also my sleep breaks early, today my eye got redness as well as caruncle started itching badly, please help me why is it happening? What should I do next? I am using Lotegate eye drop + lacryl ultra at evening daily.

Hi, Your condition sounds like allergy. You can use lotegate 4 times a day for 5 days, then thrice a day for 5 days,  twice a day for 5 days and once a day for 5 days. Add eye drop winolap twice a day for 1 month. Can continue lacryl ultra 2-3 times a day for 1 month. 
This looks like an allergic reaction. Increase the dose of Lotegate to 4 times a day for 5 days. Taper it to twice a day for next 5 days and then stop.