Career focusing
I am 24 years yet unemployed i am pursuing CA but do not know why ? After lot of struggle i cleared 1st group of intermediate level however again so much of struggle for next group do not feel like studying at all On the whole i feel i am burden on family as people my age are alreadyCA and i dont earn a penny to help

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello' It seems like you are not interested in the field that you have chosen. Please rethink about your career choice and make a shift to something that you like.Though it would be a tough decision now, it can be meaningful in the long term.