cardiologist-icon
Cardio
I am suffering from chest burn palpilation and dyspnea since September doctors done ECG echo tmt lipid thoroid all are normal but I am feeling these symptoms when i done any hard work and doctors tell nothing to worry about what can I do if I go to angio please tell me right advise

Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba
Cardiologist 14 yrs exp Pune
Angiography currently not required.See if you are anaemic for Palpitations and Dyspnoea and Acidity or gastro-oesophageal reflux for Heart Burn.. Monitor ur Pulse and Blood pressure morning and evening for a week and let me know.. if you are anxious in nature, even then you may have such symptoms.. Reasons are many cause is just one .. Do visit our Clinic to know more about your ailment and get treatment
Dr. Ashwin M Daware
Cardiologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Rule out other causes like asthma vit D deficiency and gastric issues. Show to Physician. If symptoms persist and all tests r normal then do CT CAG.