Carbuncle issue
I have been suffering from carbuncle since long and this is not coming to an end. Every now and then carbuncle gets generated in private parts of body with pain and pus. Please help with a permanent solution.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi.. you are having recurrent furanculosis.. its a kind of bacterial infection. There are many causes. Better consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated properly n start the treatment. There are good medicines available, you should be fine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.