Capsule sensation in throat
Sir yesterday night 11 pm I have taken a multivitamin capsule and a antibiotic capsule since then I have a feel like capsule sticks in throat or esophagus I can breathe normally talk normally but little feel like capsule sticks there please tell me solution does it require surgery

Drink more water

Don’t worry . Have lot of warm water .
May be the capsule has stuck and then passed away, but the inflammation caused due to that is causing discomfort.
Antiallergic medicine Plenty of water
If still problem exist Fibre optic laryngoscopy
No... Don't panic. capsules give a feel of something stuck in throat. Drink loads of water whenever you take capsule next time. Also hydrate yourself adequately, you will be good
drink loads of liquid. don't panic. still if you feel something is stuck go and get it checked in person with an ENT specialist