Cappuccino or Green tea
I want to use wisely which to drink, cappuccino or green tea. I am a developer, I love coffee because it would make my brain alert, but it seems I have a migraine because I can't drink alcohol at all, just a little bit alcohol like 5%, gives me a headache for hours. I also want to know the disadvantages of cappuccino or ordinary coffee. Green tea sounds good but there is no brain boost that's it. lastly, i am also asthmatic thanks, Doc.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Drink whatever you like man. If coffee feels good for you, go for coffee. If you feel like going for green tea sometimes, do that. Avoid alcohol. There is nothing that we should suggest here it's personal choice really. Not at all medically relevant. I drink coffee every morning. Best regards.