Cant see LED clearly
Now a days I cant read anything written in LED form...like boards or digits at night..but I can read anything written on paper clearly...whenever I see LED it becomes blur

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Do you mean that it is not clear for distance vision? Is the problem a very recent one ? Sometimes such symptoms resolve on their own very quickly. Otherwise, it is safer to get yourself a complete eye evaluation by an ophthalmologist, at the earliest.
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello retinal disorders should be ruled out consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.