Cancer Diagnosis
Hi by which laboratory test we can find there is a cancer in body? , I have a sudden weight loss and Fatigue planning to get tested for cancer on the safer side.. Please let me know the test name.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I just want to know if you have ruled out the other numerous causes of weight loss to be on a safer side? Also, to establish or rule out a diagnosis is the job of a doctor. You shouldnt try to play doctor. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harisha N L

Only cancer will not cause weight loss there are many other causes....An unexplained drop in weight could be caused by various conditions including overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), diabetes, depression, liver disease, cancer or disorders that interfere with how your body absorbs nutrients (malabsorption disorders)....Consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will guide you further.