Can't take tablet

I have PCOS, want any treatment in the form of injection or syrup or vaginal insertion type...I can't take pills,they make me sick, nauseous, I can try capsules,one capsule per day, not more then that.. furthermore, I also need a Dr to help me in pregnancy without tablets.

Doctor Answers (2) on Can't take tablet

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Don't keep this in your mind that you have problems with pills... Coz it's almost impossible  not to take pills for infertility even during pregnancy if you conceive natural  way... Behaviour counselling help you to get rid of such problem
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. With all these type of conditions, there is only one thing that you can do and that is, go to the temple and pray or invent this type of treatment. Thats a lot of conditions you have made, the treatment will be done as required and not as you wish. Its left to the doctors but pills are compulsary. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.