Can't identify Smells
By birth I am unable to smell or identify things. I can't judge what is the smell of a particular thing. What is the problem? And  what should I do?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

First and foremost you should meet a good rhinologist with experience in endoscopic sinus surgery, trained at a reputed institute. Practo could help you zero-in on the right person. He will probably suggest CT & MRI scans of the region and once the problem is identified suggest an appropriate treatment modality for you. You are most welcome to drop in to my clinic in Bengaluru if you are unsatisfied by the care you receive in Delhi.