diabetes-icon
Can i use substitute
Can I use substitute medicine for piozmf 15 ...is there any side effects will come if I use metformin500mg+pioglitazone 15mg instead of piozmf15.. Also can I use telgard 40 instead of temistran 40 which is a substitute...

Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 16 yrs exp Mumbai
You can. But always ensure some active ingredients in same strength. Also prefer good brands.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... You must not change the combination and dosage of tablets, you can change brand, for example telgard is combination of telmisatan and hydrochlorothiazide, its combination and a replacement for temisartan 40.. Like wise you see for antidiabetic tablet also.