Can I regain my hair volume?
I am a nearly 27yr old with major hairfall issues.. I had very thick hair initially but have lost more than half my volume.. I have oily and itchy scalp. Upon consulting a dermatologist, I was prescribed keraglo eva tablet once daily and application of q sera serum alongside elocon lotion. These have arrested my hairfall & reduced itchiness completely.. but is there any hope of regrowth of hair? Can I regain my hair volume?

Yes..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
You were having seborrheic dermatitis...since it is resolved now, there is high probability that your hair will return to normal as long as you r taking the supplements... Follow up with your doctor... In case you want a second opinion, kindly Consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment.