Can i get the tremet soon
I have itching from past 15 days when I when to doc he suggested teczine5, fucidinh, invermectal12, can I get soon relief for treatment from your side & what should I eat & avoid for relief

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
You need to frame your query more appropriately to get a precise recommendations, A photograph would have been helpful.
Avoid Self Medications.