Can i get my appetite back in covid 19
Is there Any way to get my appetite back while I am suffering from covid 19? I cant smell or taste anything

Otrivin Mecobal Uprise d3 60k Amino acid supplement It will improve gradually on its own. Med can fasten the recovery in post covid fatigue syndrome
8446860x370 for consultation

It will take time. Take curd or ECONORM
Consult me on PRACTO
Yes u can.Need to ask you a few questions before prescribing. You can contact me via whatsapp on nine one four zero four four five seven six five for the same. Dont worry u wud be fine soon post treatment.Have been treating many covid patients successfully
Try taking lozenges and stimulating your salivary glands and even awla and similar stuff It can take a week to get it back
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
It might take upto 2-3 weeks before u regain smell & taste