Can I check pregnancy tes
Helo Dr. My age is 24 my husbnd age 34 before 1 month ago we are maried after dat me i feel dizzy headech vomiting feel my last period date is 20 November my husbnd want a baby wat i will do pls help ?

Get your urine for pregnancy test done

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+172
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, You should do a urine pregnancy test to check if youa re pregnant. If the result is negative, she is not pregnant and wait for 7 more days for her periods to come. If they still do not come then consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. If the result is positive, she is pregnant and consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management.
Do a urine pregnancy test and inform me the report.