Can hair regrow
I am 21 yr old . Can my hair regrow in the bald area specially in forehead and crown area, if my diet is good and with out any surgical treatment.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Male pattern baldness (MPB) is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. With increasing affordability people are more aware of the cosmetic appearance and hair fall forms a major part of the complaints. It is more difficult to manage if there is a family member with similar hair fall, it indicates genetics and we know that the person is destined to lose hair if not intervened and corrective measures are not taken. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Yes u can grow hairs without  hairtransplant, visit a dermatologist for treatment of androgenetic alopecia