Calf muscle strain
Very recently I started running around in the mornings. 3 days into the activity and I can't run a couple of hundred metres now. My calf muscles strain very quickly. What do I need to do to keep running everyday and keep myself fit?

Hello there. You should have started it gradually. All of a sudden if you do this, it will create a problem since your muscles were not used to it. I would suggest you take things slowly. Go for walk for few days and then gradually start running. Have banana it will give a bit of relief, you can apply a cold pack for pain control. Regards

Hello, Pain in the calf, as well as swelling, tenderness and muscle tightness, resulting from sudden overloading of the muscles during speedwork. Treat with ice and anti-inflammatories. Stop running for few days , its not one day process , do how much you can do. Don't overstress your muscle.Take rest .