C A Alveolus T4N1

My father is going through Oral Cancer from last 9 months.He undergone through Chemo sessions and Radiotherapy but no relieve.Then we decided to go for Homeopathy,I wanted to know as in 4th stage of oral cancer,is it curable or not?He is going through continues pain behind ear and a swelling below eyes and mouth.Can a homeopathic doctor has the solution of our problem.Now Chemo has stopped as patient gets weak that's why we have decided to go for some alternative treatment.Help!!

Doctor Answers (4) on C A Alveolus T4N1

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dear practo user, Homeopathic medicines will reduce the pain running in nerves which are irritated from 4th stage cancer and chemo. Once he finds himself relieved of pain next thing we manage is general health and vitality. After a span of 2-3 months with increased vitality we give anticancerous remedies which regresses the progress of cancer. During this regression patient is provided psychological support to follow healthy lifestyle and mindset. Systemic effects of cancer spread are regularly monitored. Later when the case seems in control, we even advise surgery.
Dr. Smita Joshi Pune | Homeopath
Hi, in cases such as oral cancer the patient needs to be seen and the history had to be investigated thoroughly. Homoeopathy can definitely offer him help but it can only be suggested after the patient has been seen. Thanks